Web Design Services
If you wish to be competitive in your market place and are asking the question ‘do I need a website?’ you are already behind the competition. A website is a must for all businesses. From small home operated to large corporates. Your website will showcase your business, it will provide you with a professional image; it can make a small business appear reputable and bigger and increase awareness of your businesses products and services.
Why have a website?
- Extremely Cost-effective marketing.
- A convenient means of keeping in touch with your existing client base and keeping them informed of developments within your business, this helps to promote company branding and customer loyalty.
- Your site is always live. If a potential client has heard about you, they may turn to the Internet to locate your contact information or to learn more about you and what you do. If your site is ecommerce enabled, your products are ready and waiting to be sold.
- Your website opens the door to a larger market of prospective clients. Even if your service or product is normally only performed locally, there is always the potential to expand. And, you are more likely to increase your local client base if your website is available for them to research your service.
- If you are a relatively small company, your site becomes your virtual shop window enabling you to compete on much more equal terms with much larger organizations through giving you a wider market and a reputable image.
Many people use the Internet to find out more information about products or services that they are in need of. Your website is a means of offering information to those who may be researching online before buying. If you don’t have a website, how are they going to even get a chance to see what you have to offer?
The Internet is a powerful way of developing lasting sales opportunities for your business. Opportunities you didn’t think possible or could afford with the usual forms of advertising. Your website will provide your business with the ability to reach thousands of potential customers through this increasingly dominant marketing channel. With more and more people switching online every day, the exposure your business receives with a website is far greater than with conventional forms of advertising.
Web Design Packages
Our Packages are split between CMS and HTML (see prices below). Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any additional information or assistance on deciding the best solution for your needs.
Should none of the packages above suite your needs, please contact us for a custom solution.
So you have a website…. Now what? Your website needs to be updated frequently to ensure that the content remains relavant and reflects the latest trends and happening in your business.
We have the perfect solution for you. Select one of our custom monthly maintenance solutions and get your web work done at a reduced rate!
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist you with the ongoing maintenance of your website at reduced rates.
The Web Design Process
The various aspects that PoSil covers to get your website up and running.
- We start of by looking at the objective for your website. All our designs are conceptualize on solid marketing principals ensuring the best results towards achieving the objective for your website.
- We work with you by looking at your current logos, business cards, letterheads, existing marketing strategies and business plan. Simply put, we want to create a brand around you / your company so that what we do on the web for you emulates your business and delivers results.
- We decide on use and layout of your supplied content to ensure the content is easy for your visitor to find and is relevant to their search.
- We will ask you for a couple examples of website designs that you like. This can be any site that is currently online.
- PoSil will design a look and feel for your website and publish it on our test space for you to have a look at.
- You let us know what aspects you like and what you don’t and PoSil will make the necessary changes to suite your requirements.
- You then approve the new designs.
- Creating the website now begins.
Creating the website
- After you have approved the look & feel, our web design department will turn your approved page into a website.
- Whether it is a HTML / CMS / E-Commerce site will depend on how this is done.
- This is the menu structure that your website will use. The 2 most common are either “Top – Down” or “Left to Right”.
- Dynamic menus can go multiple levels deep. This is great when you have a large website with many pages.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The site is optimized with the basic requirements to make it search engine friendly.
- Meta Tags & Descriptive Words: You will need to supply us with approximately 25 words about what you do and what products or services you offer that we add to the source code of your website
- Site Map: This is very important for your website to have as most search engines rank websites higher if included.
- Please speak to us about our advanced SEO & Search Engine Submission packages.
- This site is in “Beta Mode” on our test space and you will be able to see it, move around it and test features and functionality before going live.
- Your website is live and you can tell all your customers about it. It is always a great moment!